Welcome to the A11ySIG Wiki!
Lots of content on the way. Please join the SIG to contribute to this wiki.
AllySIG is the Internet Society Accessibility Special Interest Group, dedicated to ensuring equal access to the Internet and its benefits to all regardless of disability.
http://a11ysig.org | https://accessibilitysig.org
The Internet Society is an independent international nonprofit organisation founded in 1992 to provide leadership in Internet related standards, education, and policy around the world.
- Internet Society welcomes A11ySIG (1 August 2019 )
- At-Large (AP region) WG
- Fiscal sponsorship by ISOC-NY
- ISOC Accessibility Standing Group
- ISOC Content Accessibility Training Module
- 2020-03-25 Executive Committee
- 2020-01-23 General Meeting
- 2019-06-13 A11ySIG call (Executive Committee)
- 2019-04-30 A11ySIG call (Executive Committee)
- 2019-03-08 A11ySIG call
- 2018-01-03_A11ySIG call